How it works

The point of this blog is to generate challenges to provide my life with adventure, personal growth, and to meet people in interesting ways. In order to do this, I need challenges. I expect it to take anywhere from a week to two months for me to complete my challenges, whether because I am preparing for some one-time event at the end of "training," because the opportunity to complete the challenge isn't a daily thing, or that is how long I need to do something.

To submit a challenge to me, reply to any post. While challenges can be as simple as "Do _____ while ______ing," but I would also appreciate more information, such as a suggestion of how long I have to complete my challenge, approximate costs if I have to buy all of the equipment involved, anything else that seems useful. After evaluating the entries, I will post about a few of them, and the ones with the best responses will be added to a poll to vote.

While I do reserve the privilege to decline challenges I do not see to be in line with the spirit of my adventure, I will give serious consideration to all submissions.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Challenge 4 expires

So I guess I failed this one. I had a whirlwind of an end of the week. Friday just disappeared on me. Saturday my long run occupied plenty of my day, along with additional working out. I also lost much of the evening to making monkey bread and 3 hr of driving to play Risk. 

I have some measurement issues to work out with my nerf homemade and some logistics to figure out concerning the smoker.  As a simple matter, I still did not touch the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment